Terms & Conditions
- SITE OPERATION: Our country of domicile is the United Arab Emirates. TEECH manages this Site from the U.A.E. TEECH gives no statement that this Site is appropriate for use elsewhere. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws when accessing this Site from other locations. In violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including but not limited to any U.A.E. export laws and regulations, you may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site.
- APPLICABLE LAW. The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates, without regard to conflict of law principles. All disputes arising thereby shall only be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. TEECH will not trade or provide services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by or acting on behalf of targeted OFAC countries AND individuals, groups and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under OFAC programs that are not country-specific.
- REPRESENTATIONS WITH YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and agree that (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) any material you submit to TEECH through the Site or for inclusion on the Site shall not plagiarize, violate or infringe any third party ‘s rights, including trade secrets, copyrights , trademarks, trade dress, privacy, patents or other personal rights. The customer using the website who is under 18 years of age shall not register as a website user and shall not use the website or transact on it.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and retain a copy of the pages of this Site for your own personal use and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than personal use, unless specifically authorized to do so by TEECH. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any reason, unless TEECH has specifically authorized to do so. The material and software on this Site are TEECH’s property. A copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules must be maintained by the cardholder.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use the TEECH Site, you are responsible for keeping your account and password private and limiting access to your account from any computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for any activities that take place under your account or password. The Site is not responsible or liable in any way, directly or indirectly, for any loss, harm or damage of any kind sustained as a result of or in connection with your failure to comply with this Section
NO COMMERCIAL USE. You may not use this site for any commercial purposes, such as selling goods or services of any sort. You must obtain prior written consent from TEECH to make any commercial offers on the Site, be it through advertising, solicitations, links or any other form of communication. TEECH will investigate and take appropriate legal action against any person who breaches this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and prohibiting such violators from accessing the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. In the World Wide Web the Site can automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites. TEECH has no control over those websites or their content. TEECH does not guarantee, reflect or warrant the accuracy, lawful and/or inoffensive of the material found on the pages. TEECH does not support the content of any third-party website, nor does it make any statement or promise about those websites, including that they do not contain viruses or otherwise affect your device. By using the Site to search for or connect to another Site, you agree and accept that you are not entitled to make any claim against TEECH for any damage, harm or loss resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to connect to another Site. If you have an issue with the Site’s link, you may notify us at email@example.com
COPYRIGHT POLICY. TEECH may terminate the privileges of any user using this Site unlawfully transmitting copyrighted material without a licence, express consent, valid defence or exemption from fair use to do so. By submitting information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe third p arty copyrights or other rights.
You accept and agree that TEECH should own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, alteration, adaptation, derivative work or enhancement made by or for you of the on-line content. At the request of TEECH, you must execute or obtain the execution of any instrument which may be necessary to assign such rights, titles or interests to TEECH or to perfect such rights, titles or interests in the name TEECH. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. TEECH MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. TEECH ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. TEECH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF TEECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMTATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF TEECH WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
INDEMNITY WITHOUT. You agree to defend indemnify and hold TEECH, its subsidiaries, associates, managers, agents and other partners and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site, including your use of the Site to link to another Site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to TEECH, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted TEECH an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. TEECH may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against TEECH for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to TEECH. Any communication or materials you send to TEECH will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by TEECH for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. It is the sole responsibility of the advertisers and/or sponsors who provide these advertisements and sponsorships to ensure that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. TEECH shall not be held responsible for any advertiser or sponsor’s acts or omissions.
Headings & section titles are for convenience in this Agreement and do not define, limit or extend any provision of this Agreement.